Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Music

Music is something that I love to listen to all the time while working on things around the house or at school. So, while the kids are working on morning work or small tasks I will play music in the classroom too. I love PANDORA Radio because it is free and you can set-up your own stations how you like them. The station that I play includes artists like The Temptations, John Mayer, The Fray, Colbie Calliet, Adele, etc. I always "like" songs that are what I'm looking for and then Pandora creates more songs in that genre for my station. I have even played music during testing, however I change the station to classical music. If you type in "The Piano Brothers" they are a real good classical music station to listen to and they play popular pop songs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment