Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Decorating



After a few long hours over the summer days before the beginning of school we got SO many things completed! We got all our own things in the room and stored away. In addition to, the room was already stocked with hundred of children's books. So we took a day and organized all the books by grade level and then alphabetized those books!  Took some time, but definitely well worth it!
 
I am all about children's books and the characters in them so over time I have gathered a collection of my plush characters so to display them all I found a book that each character as in and displayed those books on top of one of our bookshelves.
 
Below is how my desk started out this year (much cleaner than it is now). I bought the shiny dandelion flowers from Wal-Mart for only $1!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment