Friday, March 1, 2013

Cell Phone Book Reports

I searched and searched for a non-traditional book report for the kids to do. I found this online (I can't remember where but if I find the template again I will post the link!) They are front and back so I chose to hang them from the ceiling in the room so that the kids could check everybody else's out and guests to our room can see them too. They have sections for students to put the conflict, resolution, an "incoming photograph" where they draw a picture from the book, and a space to recommend the book to a friend. They're pretty large, if you look below you can see one of the kids goofing off holding it up to his head like he was talking on it. But it's a perfect example of the size of these phones. I've caught a lot of the kids who have finished their book reports cutting out and decorating the model cell phone that was on their instruction sheet. The two girls at the bottom were pretending to text each other while waiting on their bus after school yesterday. Too funny. 




No comments:

Post a Comment